For all merchandise and bundle related questions please visit the support page.
Sarah Brightman lights up the holidays with her first-ever livestream concert event Sarah Brightman: A Christmas Symphony! Join Sarah as she transforms the historical Christ Church Spitalfields in London, and welcomes viewers worldwide into her intimate winter wonderland on the 20th of December, 2020.
The event will be broadcast in four streaming time zones to reach fans around the globe:
- UK/Ireland & Europe - 7:30 pm GMT/8:30pm CET
- North America (East Coast) and Central - South America - 7:30 pm EST/9:30 pm ART/BRT
- North America/West Coast - 7:30 pm PST
- Australia/New Zealand/Japan/Korea/Asia 7:30 pm AEDT, 9:30 pm NZDT/5:30 pm JST & KST
After your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org with concert ticket and show details.
I've purchased tickets to the live stream. How do I watch it?
- In order to access the live stream page you will need to be signed into your account you created when checking out. If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order.
- Once you have created your account, our site will know if you purchased tickets and you will be able to see the stream at this page which will be live on the day of the show!
- Be sure the email you use to create your account matches the email on your payment method of choice (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal). Payment methods are determined by store owners and all available payment methods are on the site.
- Of course! Once you’ve purchased more than one item with a ticket included, just use the chat button in the bottom right corner or email email@example.com with the artist name, show date, your order # and your friend’s email and an account will be set up for them! They will receive their account confirmation and ticket in their email.
- Yes you can purchase a ticket for any time zone, and it is not locked to a specific location. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like AppleTV, Chromecast or Amazon's Fire Stick that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in and press play like normal.
- Chromecast instructions
- (use chrome, the cast button will be on the player)
- Apple TV instructions here:
- (use safari, the apple tv share will be on the player)
- Amazon Fire Stick instructions here:
- No problem, email email@example.com or click the chat button in the bottom right corner.
Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch a livestream event, please ensure you have the following :
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
- Internet Explorer
- Roku's browser apps - use casting: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/roku-web-browsers/
- Amazon Silk - use casting for fire stick: https://www.techhive.com/article/2969321/turn-your-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick-into-a-chromecast-almost-with-this-8-app.html#:~:text=Just open up a Cast,playing through the Fire TV.
- Playstation 4
- Samsung Smart TV's native browser (use airplay): https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-download-a-different-samsung-tv-internet-browser-4684267#:~:text=Samsung Smart TVs include a,Samsung web browser are limited.